Law School Personal Statement Writing Service
Do you find applying to law school stressful? If it makes you feel better, you’re not the only one struggling with a personal statement, be it management personal statement or law school one. Thousands of students throughout your country feel desperate when it’s time to write such an important piece. But there is a way to avoid all the stress and frustration. Ordering a law school personal statement from Bookwormlab.com will make the admission process much easier for you. Keep reading to learn how to place an order and how this service works!
Writing a Law School Personal Statement: Where to Start?
As a future lawyer you should be able to express your thoughts and ideas in a distinct manner. The first thing to do before you begin writing is to create a clear and coherent plan of your statement. Figure out what of your qualities you want to highlight, which of them may be useful in a lawyer career and what previous life experiences influenced your choice of school. A plan is necessary to keep you from jumping from one thing to another. It will also ensure a logical flow of your text.
How to Stand Out in a Sea of Law Personal Statements?
- Try to highlight all the qualities in your possession that are a must for a successful lawyer.
- Describe challenging moments of your life and tell how certain qualities helped you get through tough situations.
- Try to be as personal as possible in your statement, write about things that are really meaningful to you.
- Start and end your statement on a positive note. You want to leave a positive impression in your committee’s mind.
- Provide strong argumentation why you should be accepted to show your excellent persuasive skills.
List of Don’ts for Law School Personal Statements
- Don’t forget to proofread your paper. Admission committees have no tolerance for grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Don’t try to sound like a lawyer. You still have to learn a lot to become one.
- Don’t use the words the meaning of which you don’t know. Or at least make sure you look them up in a dictionary before you do.
- Don’t overload your law school personal statements with too many details. You don’t want to bore the committee.
- Don’t choose a controversial topic. Don’t write about religious or political issues. Romantic stories are inappropriate as well.
- Don’t send the same personal statement to different schools.
- Don’t procrastinate, writing a personal statement a day before the submission deadline is the worst idea.
- Don’t exceed the word limit.
How Can Bookwormlab.com Help Me?
If you feel that you can’t complete your personal statement on your own, we recommend that you get professional assistance. It gives you lots of benefits like reducing your stress, as you don’t have to worry about the quality of your paper and the deadlines – it will be sent to you exactly on time. Also the paper will be written by a professional with significant experience in writing personal statements, which ensures its top-notch quality and increases your chances to stand out among the piles of other statements. Place an order today and enjoy the free time you get! For any questions feel free to contact our customer care department 24/7.